Notice of Public Meeting
Annual Report of Class 9 Pesticide Use
Monday, October 27th, 2014 at 7 PM
Osprey Links Golf Clubhouse
207 Osprey Cres., Callander, ON
As set out under Section 19 of Ontario Regulation 63/09 under the Pesticides Act as a golf course using Class 9 pesticides under the golf course exemption to the cosmetic pesticide ban, we are required to prepare and make available an annual report on Class 9 pesticide use.
Compliance requires us to:
Interested Parties may also obtain a copy of our report by clicking on this link: Annual Report - Class 9 Pesticide Use for the year 2013 (and use location map) - Osprey Links Golf
Also, as set out under Sections 20 and 21 of Ontario Regulation 63/09 we must present this same report at a public meeting to be held before December 1st.
Notice of Public Meeting – Monday October 27th, 2014 – 7 PM
At Osprey Links Clubhouse - 207 Osprey Cres., Callander, ON P0H 1H0
Presentation of Annual Report of Class 9 Pesticide Use
Please feel free to contact the undersigned for more information, to view the Annual Report or to confirm your attendance at the presentation meeting.
Osprey Links Golf Course - 207 Osprey Cres., Callander, ON P0H 1H0
Jeff Rogerson, Manager
Osprey Links Golf Club
To book a starting time,
Click on date to book
- Select the day you wish to reserve.
- You will be provided a list of available times on desired day.
- Click on "pencil icon" to edit the available time.
- Enter your user name in the box (where it says "Make a selection") or if you are not a member, enter your name and email address in the Qwik Entry Fields. Do similar for all members of your group.
- SAVE when done, otherwise we will have no record of your tee time.
(your browser must be capable of running Java Scripts to see available dates)
(Known Issue - Quickbase may not function on a mobile browser or tablet)
|North Bay & District
Chamber of Commerce