Terms and Conditions of Membership
- Membership is valid during the normal operating season of the golf course effective date of purchase and expires when the course closes for the season or October 31st, 2023, whichever occurs first.
- Membership is valid during public golf and designated member play periods. The applicant agrees that Osprey Links reserves the right to close the course for private tournament rental or other use at its discretion.
- Membership is for one course occupancy per person named in a group comprised of up to four players. Osprey Links reserves the right to add players to a group to a maximum of four per starting time.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. No discount is offered or available in the event of any situation should named not play or be able to play. Only person(s) named on this application may play under this membership.
- Membership is for course playing privileges only and does not include any equipment rental or other services. Any equipment rental or use of other services is subject to separate fee to be paid at time of rental or service rendered.
- There will be no adjustment or refund in the event of any forced course closure due to any public health mandate or emergency.
- Memberships purchased by monthly subscription, first payment is due on the date of subscribing and then on the same day every month thereafter for the term of payment. In the event of a payment not being taken for whatever reason, Osprey Links will make one attempt to collect an arrears payment after which we reserve the right to cancel the membership with no refund of any paid fees.
- In case of personal injury or damage of personal property, the applicant agrees that use of Osprey Links Golf Course or its associated facilities are done so at own risk.
- All prices subject to HST and subject to change without notice.
Season Power Carts (Optional)
Season Power Carts are an optional addition to a seasonal golf membership giving the subscriber use to a power cart for one x 18 holes per day (non-cumulative) by either the seat, or the entire cart depending on level of season cart subscription. This subscription cannot be reassigned in the subscribers absence.
Single Rider – Is one seat out of two on the cart. The subscriber is not guaranteed sole use of the cart, as the Pro-Shop may fill the vacant seat with an additional subscriber or daily rental user.
Full Cart – Is the full cart (2 seats) to be used by the subscriber(s). In the event of only one of two subscribers using the cart, the attending subscriber may seat a guest at no additional charge, but that constitutes the full use of the cart for the day.
Golf Canada Membership (Optional)
- An Official Golf Canada Handicap Index
- Access the Golf Canada Score Centre to track your stats
- Get deals on event tickets, hotels, car rentals and golf apparel
- Free Online Rules of Golf Training
- Compete in regional, provincial and national golf events **
- Access to Golf Canada’s Mobile App with GPS distances for over 1,400 courses across Canada
- Play and travel knowing you’re protected with incident protection coverage
- Up to $2,500 reimbursement for damaged, lost or stolen equipment*
- Up to $1,000 towards the cost of repairing or replacing a broken window*
- Up to $2,500 for golf cart related incidents*
- Up to $1,000 for any travel related incident*
**Subject to event eligibility requirement