Couples Night is a 9 Hole Fun Competition – 6 PM Shotgun.
Teams Must Register and Pay In Advance To Participate
To assist us with our requirement to keep everyone distanced, the following rules are in effect.
- You must register and pay in advance of the event for all services (game fee, green fee if applicable, power cart).
- Entry to the event is limited so we can ensure safety of participants and staff. Once the event inventory has been sold, there will be no post entries.
- You will be given an arrival window time (to allow us to manage parking lot and ensure no congestion), you must arrive during that window.
- Upon arrival, immediately go to assigned starting hole, do not wait in parking lot for the balance of your group, you can meet on your assigned starting hole.
- Following play, staff will manage golfers leaving the course, to collect score cards and control parking lot crowding. Please follow staff directions.
- Prizing will be posted and available to pick up the next week.
- Thank you for your assistance as we work to keep everyone safe, while enjoying golf and camaraderie.