Senior Men’s Day is an 18 Hole Fun Competition
Senior Men’s Day Has Now Concluded For The Season
Players Must Register and Pay In Advance To Participate
To assist us with our requirement to keep everyone distanced, the following rules are in effect.
- You must register and pay in advance of the event for all services (game fee, green fee if applicable, power cart, food).
- Entry to the event is limited so we can ensure safety of participants and staff. Once the event inventory has been sold, there will be no post entries.
- You will be given an arrival window time (to allow us to manage parking lot and ensure no congestion), you must arrive during that window.
- Food must be ordered and paid in advanced with registration and will be delivered to you on the golf course after 11 AM.
- Following play, staff will manage golfers leaving the course, to collect score cards and control parking lot crowding. Please follow staff directions.
- Prizing will be posted and available to pick up the next week.
- Thank you for your assistance as we work to keep everyone safe, while enjoying golf and camaraderie.