- Membership is valid during the normal operating season of the golf course effective date of purchase and expires when the course closes for the season or October 31st, 2024, whichever occurs first.
- Membership is valid during public golf and designated member play periods. The applicant agrees that Osprey Links reserves the right to close the course for private tournament rental or other use at its discretion.
- Membership is for one course occupancy per person named in a group comprised of up to four players. Osprey Links reserves the right to add players to a group to a maximum of four per starting time.
- Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable. No discount is offered or available in the event of any situation should named not play or be able to play. Only person(s) named on this application may play under this membership.
- Membership is for course playing privileges only and does not include any equipment rental or other services. Any equipment rental or use of other services is subject to separate fee to be paid at time of rental or service rendered.
- There will be no adjustment or refund in the event of any forced course closure due to any public health mandate or emergency.
- Memberships purchased by monthly subscription, first payment is due on the date of subscribing and then on the same day every month thereafter for the term of payment. In the event of a payment not being taken for whatever reason, Osprey Links will make one attempt to collect an arrears payment after which we reserve the right to cancel the membership with no refund of any paid fees.
- In case of personal injury or damage of personal property, the applicant agrees that use of Osprey Links Golf Course or its associated facilities are done so at own risk.
- All prices subject to HST and subject to change without notice.
Amended November 15th, 2023